Cephalexin and Paralytic ileus support group
A support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Paralytic Ileus.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Cephalexin and have Paralytic Ileus
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- i am two weeks off Keflex and continue to have awful anxiety and panic. I am taking klonopin and Zoloft but they are not working due to the Keflex. Anyone else experience this??Help
- Have Neuroendocrine tumour of small bowel with spread to liver capsule and mesentery. Operated on 2 years ago, followed by pretty severe bile salts diarrhoea. 2 months ago started taking questran, and 2 weeks ago landed up in hospital with acute total bowel obstruction. Coincidence? My...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
- Hi I am 18 year old male and I am taking cephalexin antibiotics for my UTI "Urine Tract Infection". I am having symptoms of chills, nausea, and anxiety I was wondering if this is normal :/
- First time login. Taking Cephalexin, 6 UTI since starting Intermittent Catheder process within the last 6 months Burning & incontinence. Seems different than previous 5
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Paralytic Ileus (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin (142 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.