Cephalexin and Pseudo-obstruction - intestinal support group
A support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Cephalexin and have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
- Hi I am 18 year old male and I am taking cephalexin antibiotics for my UTI "Urine Tract Infection". I am having symptoms of chills, nausea, and anxiety I was wondering if this is normal :/
- First time login. Taking Cephalexin, 6 UTI since starting Intermittent Catheder process within the last 6 months Burning & incontinence. Seems different than previous 5
- I am a 57 year old male, very active. I underwent routine cholecystectomy (gallbladder surgery), and was prescribed Cephalexin by my surgeon. Within two days of taking the medicine, I began to experience significant pain in both of my calves when I tried to walk. I didn’t know it was muscle...
- I am suffering from ileus since March 2018 a constant abdominal pain I don't wan't to eat , I lost a lot of weight . I feel a rope tighting my stomach is so painful . I had ti go to hospital I am still here since April 10th - through today June 5th .
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal (84 members)
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin (140 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.