Citalopram hydrobromide and Activated partial thromboplastin time abnormal support group
A support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Abnormal.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Abnormal
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi. I’m Jane and I’ve been taking citalopram for years. I’ve just started on cyclosporine for my psoriasis. Anything I should watch out for? I already feel my mood is low but could be family pressures and no sun for weeks! Cheers Jane
- HI I have complex health issues and with the recent diagnosis of early-onset rheumatoid arthritis it's just complicated my life no end. My list of medication seems never-ending in every time see my doctor or specialist they seem to add more to it. Trying to lose weight to help my joints but...
- Anyone with Ehlers Danlos and taking celexa ( citopram)
- I've taken citralopram for over 7 years and I'm the last year I've had significant fat loss causing dark caving of my flesh
- Please advise me on any dangers of combining citalopram and depakote. thank you.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide (193 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.