Claritin-d and Abdominal discomfort support group
A support group for people who take Claritin-D and have Abdominal Discomfort.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Claritin-D and have Abdominal Discomfort
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi nice to meet you all been taking ckaritin D for years and now have kidney stones wondering if its any connections
- Does anyone feel that Claritin D doesn't work as well (or at all) when using Chantix? I've been using Claritin D for many years and just started Chantix 8 days ago.
- Hi my name is Marilouise and I am 53yrs young! I take warfarin for a genetic mutation called Factor V Leiden. I have been taking warfarin for over 8yrs.i have had many issues with it! at the moment I have had a very bad tooth ache since 22nd of Dec 2015, finding it hard to get a dentist to pull...
- My ringing in my ears has gotten worse. I have also been having severe ear pain. I have gone to several ENTs. I get no answers. I believe my bystolic blood pressure medicine may be the problem. Has anyone experienced this?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Discomfort (7 members)
- Support group for people who take Claritin-D (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.