Clonidine and Intervertebral disc protrusion support group
A support group for people who take Clonidine and have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Clonidine and have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi i am TM, age 53 female and have chronic hypertension. I have had side effects to many of the drugs. I have been on eplerenone since March2108 and began clonidine .1mg in June. I started out with hair loss immediately, loss of libido, vivid dreams began in August, and now distention of...
- I have a rare form of Vasculitis that has nearly killed me several times. 6months of Imuran and prednisone eventually got me into remission 5 years ago (it had been chronic flares for years prior), but I recently relapsed. Luckily the prednisone and antibiotics and antihistamines seem to have...
- My resistant hypertension (i.e. uncontrolled, uncontrollable by pills) is very labile, and in an average day, my systolic BP starts in the 140s or 150s, ranges up during the day to the 160s and 170s, and typically hits the 180s before my last round of medications and sleep. I'm on three to four...
- Hello. My name is Will. I was given Baclofen and clonidine back in 2012 without any pre tests or anything and after being told to double up on my dose I woke up the next day with what felt like the effects of a stroke. For two and a half years it felt like there was a medicine ball trying to get...
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (170 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.