Clonidine and Intervertebral disc protrusion support group
A support group for people who take Clonidine and have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Clonidine and have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
- Hi I'm Marie n I take those pills.n I wanted to see some comments on people who been on those pills and what they have experience so far
- My name is Sharon and I'm looking for any info on suicide attempts. My 34 yr old nephew is in ICU. He was on both these drugs taken together because of some mental problems. He took a 60 day supply of them in an attempt of suicide. He was found by his parents who are going thru hell now. He's...
- Seeking advice on options post hair loss.
- I'm taking 2 clonidine a day and my left leg seems weak does any else have or experienced this?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (161 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.