Codeine sulfate and Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid support group
A support group for people who take Codeine Sulfate and have Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Codeine Sulfate and have Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Just started metformin 500gm xr. I have some insulin resistance and can't move stubborn middle weight and thighs. I eat GF free no processed foods. Am on some bio identical hormones dhea and progesterone for years of chronic fatigue. The only thing that gives me relief is to take a few...
- Hi, I am on 600mg of gabapentin 3 x a day and was wondering if i can take codeine posphate alongside it
- I have just begun taking 75-150MG Nuvigil daily for fatigue and exhaustion. I also have nerve damage in my foot and connective tissue in my knee from a work injury. I had taken the Nuvigil at around noon. A coworker that also has nerve damage in her back offered me a small dose of codeine...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Codeine Sulfate (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.