Coq-10 and Fluid in the chest support group
A support group for people who take Coq-10 and have Fluid In The Chest.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Coq-10 and have Fluid In The Chest
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is PK have been ibrance 9 months with constant taps for effusions.. Switching to new drug im quite sure Ibrance is good and both bad for some Of us
- My name Tim. I’ve been taking Praluent for about 4 months. I’ve been experiencing severe intermittent abdominal pains. The pain comes and goes. Sometimes causing sleepless nights. I can’t take Statins due to their side effects. Praluent was my last hope. After 6 months do the pains go away?
- I have had recurrent pleural effusions since a July 30 2018. Have thoracentesis twice and then installation of indwelling catheter. Catheter got clogged and I had tPa ti clear that. It worked for two days. I have been taking atenolol since 1987, first at 50mg, then cut to 25 and then to 12.5,...
- My dad had been on one month of imbrtunib he got the AF and the plueral effusion . Doc is saying the effusion is on malign and also Tv test negative . But the source of effusion is unknown. He is getting every second day any medicine or treatment options to get rid of effusion.
- I just started taking Coq-10. I take 250mg lamotrigine twice a day for complex focal epilepsy. Is there a reaction(s)? I have had 2 major seizures since 2014, both of which were life threatening (wrecked a car in the most severe seizure).
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Fluid In The Chest (71 members)
- Support group for people who take Coq-10 (5 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.