Creatine and Shigella gastroenteritis support group
A support group for people who take Creatine and have Shigella Gastroenteritis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Creatine and have Shigella Gastroenteritis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune, protein shakes, BCAA, Glutimune, L-carnitan etc. My goal is to build muscle. However, I take 80 mg of fluoxitine. Yes 80 ml I've started to break out in hives. My question is do you think these...
- I have taken Creatine on and off for 15 years. I developed sudden onset of persistent Afib that required an ablation. I have no genetic history of this Arrhythmia in my family. Is there a connection???
- 5 ; we are one of those 5. That's horrible.
- Hello, I'm 53 years old and would like to maintain some measure of strength and fitness. I'm looking for info on persons who have had diverticulitis and used creatine,, Will it effect my colon.
- I am suffering severe joint pain in hands ,wrists, shoulders and knees. It started a few weeks after I started taking Creatine.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Shigella Gastroenteritis
- Support group for people who take Creatine (25 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.