Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Swelling support group
A support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and have Swelling.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and have Swelling
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- Having edema in only one leg.
- Hi, I'm Keith and I got permanent edema from Piroxicam. Awful drug.
- Hi all, I’m 63 years old and have had Chronic PLEVA for 20 years. I have had Chronic Fatigue Sydrome for 18 years and Fibromyalgia for 17 years. I also have several Rotherham autoimmune disorders that bug the living daylights out of me! I had to leave my career on Disability. I love to read,...
- I have herniated disc, lupus and thiroide to much pain scare if side efect of to many meds i just stared venalafaxine and cyclobenzaprine need updates of the meds thanks
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Swelling (222 members)
- Support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (36 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.