Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and Swelling support group
A support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and have Swelling.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and have Swelling
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello, my name is Christopher. I have been on hydroxyzine for approximately 6 months. Recently I was prescribed Flexeril for bouts of stabbing muscle spasms. I have so far not taken the two together because of the many reported significant interactions. My question is: Is it generally safe to...
- Hi. I’ve been on Robaxin for 3 months. Everyday I have edema, and my weight keeps going up. Anyone else with these side effects?
- Hi, I'm a 47 years old female, diabetics on dialysis and now with pulmonary hypertension, taking orenitram and adempas and my legs are swelling big time, I looking for help to see if anybody have an answer for the swelling of the legs. thank you
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- Having edema in only one leg.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Swelling (228 members)
- Support group for people who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (39 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 751 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.