Cymbalta and Mucous colitis support group
A support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Mucous Colitis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Cymbalta and have Mucous Colitis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Suddenly had some vaginal bleeding post menopause. Just started cymbalta 2 weeks ago. Anyone else experience this.
- My name is Lynda. Although I have never taken Cymbalta my live in boyfriend was on it. He started a lot of personality problems. After returning to dr. he was told to start taking it every other day for a week or week and a half if no change come off of it. That was feb. 16 2018 on March 21,...
- I have had fibromyalgia and back problems for the last 15 years. I live with pain and am good at taking care of myself. However, fibro has robbed me of my old life of working, hiking, yard work, and anything else that takes energy. I struggle with the depression that accompanies fibro, but I...
- Hello. I I'm 26 years old and I have had IBS for most of my life but did not experience epididymitis symptoms until about 2 years ago. My IBS has always been acute and I have been a chef for about 5 years now. My epididymitis or chronic testicular pain started in the kitchen and I believe my IBS...
- Hey everybody, just wondering what are some of the experiences people have had while taking both symbalta and ashwaganda at the same time. Thanks, Daniel.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Mucous Colitis (218 members)
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta (805 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 751 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.