Diabeta and Convulsion support group
A support group for people who take Diabeta and have Convulsion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Diabeta and have Convulsion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What is best medicine for constipation when taking Type 2 diabetes meds?
- My daughter just had seizures for 3 days after being on Cymbalta a week. They're non-epileptic seizures but still look the same.
- I need to learn more about this .I ate a medical marijuana cookie and had a convulsion again.I thought I was just cold.However this time it was really bad .lasting about 30 min. non-stop jerking motions. I felt sick at first like i wanted to throw up.Then I felt my heart skip beatings and was...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Convulsion (4 members)
- Support group for people who take Diabeta (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.