Diclofenac sodium and Intervertebral disc prolapse support group
A support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Intervertebral Disc Prolapse.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Intervertebral Disc Prolapse
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- looking for possible drug interactons
- I would like to know others experiences.
- I stayed taking diclofenac sodium, 100 MG for inflammation following spine surgery. Recently I've been trying to wean off, but keep getting headaches and really bad throat pain(makes it hard to swallow, or yawn) , which resolves when I take it again. How long did it take you to get off this stuff?
- I have Fibromyalgia & have taken Lyrica for many years. Is anyone taking that drug?
- Diclofenac really helps with my symptoms for fibromyalgia. Does anyone else have good results if so how long have you been taking the medication?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Prolapse
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium (120 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.