Dilaudid and Yawning support group
A support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Yawning.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Dilaudid and have Yawning
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is John I take dilaudid for pain And I have Iron defeciancy Anemia and dont know what to do.
- Nausea and vomiting and severe chronic pain are my worst symptoms. The doctors have not been able to provide any answers. The nausea and vomiting are severly disrupting my life. It is so frustrating to live with every day and to have no one showing any interest in getting to the bottom of it.
- Started on Carvedilol 5 days ago. Felt ok until this morning when I had about 30 continuous Vasovagal yawns and then it flipped into Tachycardia. Just been to Hospital and they said see how I go over next couple of days, but they don’t think it is tablet?
- I've suffered with Indigestion Acid Reflux and Hiatus Hernia for about 25 years, and recently had bouts yawning, could this be connected?
- Just trying to learn more about it
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Yawning (20 members)
- Support group for people who take Dilaudid (76 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.