Ditropan xl and Vitamin b12 deficiency support group
A support group for people who take Ditropan Xl and have Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ditropan Xl and have Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I have a b12 deficiency from you know
- I got a severe head injury 4 years ago and was in ICU for 8 days . They wanted to induce a coma but then suddenly I woke up. Since then I have developed a serious vestibular ocular disorder / glaucoma symptoms/astigmatism/four BCCs in four years...recently I was fed up and saw a neurologist who...
- How do any of you deal with the over heating issue of B12 deficiency? I have blood work to be done soon because I have began to over heat 24/7 and always be exhausted. The overheating is unbarable. I have a light clothing, hair up and two fans on and I'm still hot.
- Started steallara about a month ago and now feel lightheaded, lethargic, depressed, a lil crazy 😜 — almost hungover.
- Drugs that have caused my B12 deficiency. ?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Vitamin B12 Deficiency (76 members)
- Support group for people who take Ditropan Xl (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.