Doryx and Fibromyalgia support group
A support group for people who take Doryx and have Fibromyalgia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Doryx and have Fibromyalgia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- George 53 years old with FIBRO
- Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning better ways to manage pain. As I grow older it seems to get more challenging. After 20 plus years of ulcerative colitis, I developed degenerative disc disease and a few years after that fibromyalgia. I was told that the many regiments...
- Hi my name isHeather I have suffered with fibromyalgia for 15yrs and have been having trouble with my eyes for the four years and even go blind in one eye I have just been diagnosed with amaurosis fugal after test at optitions and hospital
- I live with Fibromyalgia for the last 10 years at least and now my husband ask me for divorce married 14 years, moved from France to Panama to be with Him, now alone in Panama, many friends, but all have they own life, I am 68 and now taking lorenzypam for my sleepness night and depression, that...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Fibromyalgia (580 members)
- Support group for people who take Doryx (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.