Doryx and Fibromyalgia support group
A support group for people who take Doryx and have Fibromyalgia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Doryx and have Fibromyalgia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia for about 5 years after the birth of my 4th child. I suffer with pain, particularly in my feet, hips, back and shoulders but most other joints are affected too and extreme fatigue. I find myself exhausted and in agony after working for an hour and so can only...
- 51 year old married submissive with fibromyalgia and Essential Tremor
- Hi I have a multiple health problems including fibromyalgia chronic fatigue asthma COPD anxiety depression IBS had kidney cancer 2 years ago I suffering chronic pain just like to chat with people who we can support each other I am quite a lot of illnesses which I haven't yet put up on here but...
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- Hello, I am a Stage 3 breast cancer survivor and have been on tamoxifin 1 year and now exemestane 4 years. My body was becoming cripple with joint pain and so I have elected to discontinue the exemestane even though my onc would like me to continue another 5 years. Its been 3 months since I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Fibromyalgia (547 members)
- Support group for people who take Doryx (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.