Doryx and Intermittent claudication support group
A support group for people who take Doryx and have Intermittent Claudication.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Doryx and have Intermittent Claudication
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I get leg pain and very bad cramps after taking sildenafil.
- Is there any way to stop leg pain and cramping when taking Xanax
- Hi. I have a herniated disc in my L5 vertebrae. It's been like this since 2006 after a hysterectomy w/epidural. Intense pain, numbness, muscle spasms. I use a rolator to get around. I'm 43, female.
- Hi. I was just diagnosed last week with IC, pain when walking is getting worse, even though walking several hours a day... Lying down is a nightmare, lower leg feels freezing cold and very stiff, unable to wiggle my toes. Have resorted to one leg on the floor to try and get some sleep.......
- Severe leg cramps especially when I'm sleeping or I move, also started to have cramps in my arms. Nowhere on their site do they say that cramps are part of a problem unless I came across this site by accident. Even my doctors said nothing about it when I told them that I was having cramps in my...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intermittent Claudication (124 members)
- Support group for people who take Doryx (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.