Dymista and Glucose test support group
A support group for people who take Dymista and have Glucose Test.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Dymista and have Glucose Test
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I want have more information about Tradjenta with Glipzide 5 mg, I started about 2 weeks and I want know the side effects, if is safe, if is work to lower the blood sugar, if is dangerous or bring other health problem. I am 67 years old, this is my first time that I taken diabetic medicine, Thank you.
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- I've been taking dymista for about 6mths but have only recognised in 3mths rhythmical whooshing sounds in my ears. I notice tinnitus is not a side effect on meds leaflet. I have a docs appt tmz and will ask if there is a link. I can't sleep with the noise and if I walk my dog or do housework...
- I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 18 years now
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI appointment. Lost 40 pounds. Burning pain in esophagus with swallowing anything.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Glucose Test (246 members)
- Support group for people who take Dymista (32 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.