Dymista and Glucose test support group
A support group for people who take Dymista and have Glucose Test.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Dymista and have Glucose Test
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I've been taking dymista for about 6mths but have only recognised in 3mths rhythmical whooshing sounds in my ears. I notice tinnitus is not a side effect on meds leaflet. I have a docs appt tmz and will ask if there is a link. I can't sleep with the noise and if I walk my dog or do housework...
- I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 18 years now
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI appointment. Lost 40 pounds. Burning pain in esophagus with swallowing anything.
- Have developed horrible esophageal spasms. Lost over 40 pounds. Having trouble with short term memory. Off balance. Taking 2-3 drops liquid Klonopin. It helps , but I do not want to become dependent.
- Hi i m Shanu from India, I m Suffering ankylosing spondylitis since 12 years, and last four(4) years i m on Remicade, Doctors check my blood test regulerly and last 6 months my blood sugar level is eleveted 217 after eating, fasting sugar is 150 and i m not take any diabetes medicine
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Glucose Test (221 members)
- Support group for people who take Dymista (30 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.