Effexor and Ftt support group
A support group for people who take Effexor and have Ftt.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Effexor and have Ftt
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I’m currently withdrawing from Effexor and would like to try this supplement.
- My name is Desarae I am currently on 140mg of Effexor and 22mg of methadone. I have chronic pain in my spine and hips and my doctor wants me to get on Suboxone. I am worried about the side effects from taking Effexor and Suboxone together but I have to get off of methadone due to side effects I...
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- hi. I'm Julie and I have been taking Effexor for over 10 years now. if I forget to take it for even one day then I get huge brain zaps where it feels like someone is shaking my brain.
- I have been on Effexor between 1 and 2 years and have recently experienced chronic acid reflux. I also take tamoxifen for post breast cancer so I'm not sure if one of one or both of these is causing acid reflux.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Ftt (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Effexor (379 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.