Elestrin and Can't sleep support group
A support group for people who take Elestrin and have Can'T Sleep.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Elestrin and have Can'T Sleep
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Hi guys I’ve been on the depo for only three months and my second shot was on July 17th that was when I started having sleep issues. I was taking a lot longer to fall asleep, and waking up several times in the night, however within the first week still sleeping about 6/7 hours.. so I didn’t...
- I’m 67, started taking Eliquis related to a fib condition and within one week have sleep issues involving unusual dreams and waking several times a night.
- Hello my name is Stephanie, I’m 66 years old and was just put on Metoprolol Succinate! I have suffered from I’minsomnia in the past, but it has gotten worse these past 2weeks, since taking it! I’m miserable, I was diagnosed with unstable Angina, any suggestions?
- I have Factor V and have had chronic insomnia since I was in junior high - for over 30 years now.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Can'T Sleep (762 members)
- Support group for people who take Elestrin
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.