Elidel and Testis cancer support group
A support group for people who take Elidel and have Testis Cancer.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Elidel and have Testis Cancer
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- How long can the discoloration caused by Elidel cream change back to normal?
- Hi, I'm new to these medications. Have any of you experienced any side effects and how many courses of prednisolone have you taken? Many thanks
- Hello. I've struggled with a keloid on my cartilage part of my ear. I spent thousands having it removed. It looked great for months. Then a separate doctor prescribed me Elidel for dermatitis after topical steroids failed to work. Within a week, my ear keloid has returned and I am severely upset.
- I woke this morning so dizzy I had to crawl on my hands and knees, could it really be the elides?
- Hey , Im 23 years old female and i have vitiligo for 2 years now , i have it on my left nipple (my whole nipple is white) ,little white patch on my right nipple and some spots on my legs (mostly left leg) . is it safe to use elidel on my nipples ?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Testis Cancer
- Support group for people who take Elidel (10 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.