Estrogel and Muscle pain support group
A support group for people who take Estrogel and have Muscle Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Estrogel and have Muscle Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have just started taking Praluent and have noticed increased muscle pain while trying to sleep. I am wondering if this will diminish with time, will stay the same, or will increase. I have been on the drug for 2 months. I cannot tolerate statins.
- I started taking this drug several months ago and have recently started having muscle aches really bad. I take it because I was having lots of UTI infections. I was also given 1000 vitamin C twice a day. I take several other meds but have been on them for 3 years. I take flecainide, furosemide...
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Muscle Pain (371 members)
- Support group for people who take Estrogel (10 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.