Estrogel and Muscle pain support group
A support group for people who take Estrogel and have Muscle Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Estrogel and have Muscle Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
- Have been on Lamisil continuously for 2 mos, but off & off since last Dec(7mos) I’ve been treating chronic nail fungus which became worse after visiting a podiatrist. Now I have so much pain & fatigue, I can barely work. I attributed it to m Fibromyalgia... but now am thinking it’s the Lamisil.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Muscle Pain (369 members)
- Support group for people who take Estrogel (8 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.