Farxiga and Nosebleed support group
A support group for people who take Farxiga and have Nosebleed.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Farxiga and have Nosebleed
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have never had any nasal bleeds in my live. But 5 days ago I had a first intensive nasal bleeding which lasted 50 minutes and I called the ambulance. Then each other day it repeated and last night lasted for 1.5 hours. I already saw my GP but she didn't say anything specific and just asked to...
- Dude Stopped taking fish oil today. Restarted xarelto Last night after bleeding stopped. Is Spiriva culprit as well? Dude
- I have been taking Garcia’s for 2 half weeks I have been sick at least a week one thing after another yeast infection sore through the laringitis sinus infection cough anyone else have all these proublems
- Just interested as my special needs daughter is not well with pulmonary hypertension and has just in last few days started getting nose bleeds she is 22 and is taking no medication
- Hi my name is Karen and i am concerned because i have had about 3 nose bleeds recently and i am getting ready to start on cellcept. i am petrified with concern over this. I am on 24 hr oxygen and i know my chance is greater for this. I will die without cellcept but i am so scared of the side...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Nosebleed (290 members)
- Support group for people who take Farxiga (102 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.