Farxiga and Nosebleed support group
A support group for people who take Farxiga and have Nosebleed.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Farxiga and have Nosebleed
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been taking Farxiga for 3 weeks 10mg. I am taking it for PCOS and insulin resistance. I am having extreme fatigue every day. Does anyone else experience this?
- I'm Curt, I have been taking Farxiga until I got a yeast infection. During that time my teeth got extremely sensitive and I could not pin the pain down to one certain tooth, it seemed as if they all hurt. I have been off of it for a month and I still have dental pain. I am 71 years old, in...
- Will the hair lost stop it is my 2nd month I forxiga
- I have never had any nasal bleeds in my live. But 5 days ago I had a first intensive nasal bleeding which lasted 50 minutes and I called the ambulance. Then each other day it repeated and last night lasted for 1.5 hours. I already saw my GP but she didn't say anything specific and just asked to...
- Dude Stopped taking fish oil today. Restarted xarelto Last night after bleeding stopped. Is Spiriva culprit as well? Dude
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Nosebleed (294 members)
- Support group for people who take Farxiga (106 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.