Firmagon and General ill feeling support group
A support group for people who take Firmagon and have General Ill Feeling.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Firmagon and have General Ill Feeling
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- New here. Name John. Used Firmagon for 10 months, starting 2 months before proton radiation started for advanced, aggressive prostate plus lymph node cancer. Experienced all of the stated side effects, but the troublesome one was/is hot flashes. I stopped tracking when the number per day...
- New to this, not sure if this is my problem, but I'm at my wits' end.
- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- Would like info re: Firmagon and cardiovascular effects, i.e. heart attacks, arrhythmias, clots, etc.
- Hi I am David and have Ductal Prostate cancer that has spread to the bones. Since I took my second month injection I have had low grade fevor. After I took the 3rd month injection my fevor seems worse, so does my pain and I am totally weak and bedridden for the last two weeks. I can hardly...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have General Ill Feeling (19 members)
- Support group for people who take Firmagon (13 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.