Fluconazole and Stiff neck support group
A support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Stiff Neck.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Fluconazole and have Stiff Neck
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I have been on spiriva for 3 years I have been getting very sever neck pain. It starts from my disk and goes up too my head. I ran out of spiriva and the pain is disappearing can this medicine be the cause of it ?
- Wow, I was wondering if I was alone on having this heavy neck pain and I see that I am not. I haven't read any other comments yet. I thought I was having the pain because I was getting weaker from sleeping too much. It's not just pain. It's like difficult to hold it up. I'm thinking upper body...
- My name is Bruce I have had cocci for 5 yrs I take Fluconazole and folic acid I have lost energy and muscle mass I am 55 Anything I can do for energy Also sleep is hard to come by Thank you Nice to meet you all Hope your feeling well
- Hello I'm Roger and I've had Cocci for 25.5 years and been on Fluconazole for 25 yrs.
- Any drug interaction with oregano oil and Diflucan?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Stiff Neck (255 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (136 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.