Fluoxetine and Blood cholesterol increased support group
A support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Blood Cholesterol Increased.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Fluoxetine and have Blood Cholesterol Increased
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Has anyone experienced an increase in restless leg syndrome symptoms while taking Atorvastatin? My symptoms started occurring during the early afternoon with other symptoms such as sensitivity to light, headaches, head pressure, feeling of pressure building up in body and then I make an...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune, protein shakes, BCAA, Glutimune, L-carnitan etc. My goal is to build muscle. However, I take 80 mg of fluoxitine. Yes 80 ml I've started to break out in hives. My question is do you think these...
- I have been on Fluoxetine for 20 years, I now have bursitis in both hips and back problems . It is very painful and I sometimes have difficulty standing and sleeping with pain. I know something had to cause it because I am only 58 and I also have always exercised and still do. Is there a way to...
- looking for possible drug interactons
- Hi . I'm about to begin Epclusa on Monday. I'm really nervous & scared by the stories I've read on the side effects & post treatment side effects. I'm genotype 2b with a viral load of 550,000 & alt @ 16 ( for now, it was higher @ 35 some months ago but I know that fluctuations are the norm.)...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Blood Cholesterol Increased (472 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine (148 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.