Fluoxetine and Blunted affect support group
A support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Blunted Affect.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Fluoxetine and have Blunted Affect
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune, protein shakes, BCAA, Glutimune, L-carnitan etc. My goal is to build muscle. However, I take 80 mg of fluoxitine. Yes 80 ml I've started to break out in hives. My question is do you think these...
- I have been on Fluoxetine for 20 years, I now have bursitis in both hips and back problems . It is very painful and I sometimes have difficulty standing and sleeping with pain. I know something had to cause it because I am only 58 and I also have always exercised and still do. Is there a way to...
- looking for possible drug interactons
- Hello, I'm Louise and have taken Fluoxitine for a number of years now. I snore very badly and wondered if there is a link?
- Hi I have just started taking this again as I feel so sad and lonely, how long typically will it take to work. Thanks
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Blunted Affect (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine (148 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.