Gabapentin and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Gabapentin and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi All, I'm Ed Schirmer from Vermont. I have cml and get severe muscle cramps.
- Hi to All, I'm Ed Schirmer, I have cml and suffer muscle cramps taking Gleevec. Most pain is in my hands and arms but occurs in the feet and legs at times. I'm hopeful that joining this group will lead me to ways to relieve this harsh pain.
- I have been on gabapentin for 2 years in the last few weeks have been woken up in the middle of night with sharp killing upper abdomen pain went to the doctor and he added dicyclomine I was wondering is anybody ever took them together side effects
- Hello, I have been taken gabapentin for 2 years just fine. Thie past few weeks about 5 times I have been woken up to pain from hell in my upper abdomen. went to my Dr, g I Dr couldn't see me. He gave me dicyclomine 20mg. Does anyone take them together if so any side effects? Thanks
- Hi my name is Janet. I am 62 y/o and post menopausal. My doctor prescribed spironolactone to relieve my hot flashed and it worked until I started taking gabapentin about 4 months ago for nerve pain in my foot as a result of surgery on my achilles tendon. I am up to 1000 mg a day and recently my...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin (1089 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.