Geodon and Tremor support group
A support group for people who take Geodon and have Tremor.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Geodon and have Tremor
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- Meu marido William foi diagnosticado com glioblastoma multiforme grau IV no mês de fevereiro 2018 depois de ter apresentado duas crises convulsivas, confusão mental e afasia. Realizou a cirurgia 26/02/2018 piorando a afasia e com perda da visão lateral de ambos olhos. Um mês depois inicia...
- Hi, my name is Connie. I started taking Chantix about five weeks ago, when I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have been trying to figure out what medicine was causing me to have tremors, looks like I have found the culprit.
- I HAVE BEEN ON LOWEST DOSE OF ZOLPIDEM FOR SIX YEARS. I AM 79. tHE SHAKING OF HANDS INTERFERS WITH MY ART WORK DRAWING AND SUCH A CATCH TWENTY TWO. RESTED WITH ZOLP. ASSISTANCE THEY SHAKE. WITHOUT SLEEP, THEY ARE STEADY.
- Hello, I am hoping to get help here. I took Lexapro for 3 nights and was awakened by a head tremor. I was told by a pharmacist to cease medication immediately, which I did- but several months have passed and I still have tremors. Has anyone had this experience and if so what has worked to stop...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Tremor (304 members)
- Support group for people who take Geodon (85 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.