Geodon and Tremor support group
A support group for people who take Geodon and have Tremor.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Geodon and have Tremor
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I HAVE BEEN ON LOWEST DOSE OF ZOLPIDEM FOR SIX YEARS. I AM 79. tHE SHAKING OF HANDS INTERFERS WITH MY ART WORK DRAWING AND SUCH A CATCH TWENTY TWO. RESTED WITH ZOLP. ASSISTANCE THEY SHAKE. WITHOUT SLEEP, THEY ARE STEADY.
- Hello, I am hoping to get help here. I took Lexapro for 3 nights and was awakened by a head tremor. I was told by a pharmacist to cease medication immediately, which I did- but several months have passed and I still have tremors. Has anyone had this experience and if so what has worked to stop...
- Hi I have been taking Geodon and Trintellix together for about two weeks now. My anxiety is very high, but will hopefully get better. For the last two days I’ve had a bigger appetite. Has anyone else had these feelings?
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Recently 9 yr old boy commenced on Keppra due to 2 focal grand mal seizures 1 hour apart. MRI is clear and eeg showed nothing. He is highly anxious and when he panics he will get dizzy and leg and arm shakes. He was just writing in his English book ( not stressed about the task ) and called...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Tremor (301 members)
- Support group for people who take Geodon (85 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.