Glyset and Anxiety support group
A support group for people who take Glyset and have Anxiety.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Glyset and have Anxiety
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- like to hear peoples hx of use and the fear associated with becoming addicted
- I had balanitis type situation from last two years and above. From last 6 months I am getting problem of anxiety and from last 1 month I found that I had anxiety attack.
- Help. I have been suffering for over a year with scary symptoms, have changed GP, have no answers, it is ruining my life.
- Hi my name is Gwen. I take Ambien for sleep but it has an anxiolytic effect on me so that i cam calm down and dont have anxious thoughts running through my head when i am trying to sleep. Basically, it does double duty for me: calms my anxiety so that i can sleep, and then physically puts me to sleep.
- I started carafate a few days ago and it feels like my anxiety has gotten worse. I've been waking throughout the night and having high anxiety and nightmares. I'm not sure if it's the carafate or not.
Related support groups
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.