Ibuprofen and Hypermagnesuria support group
A support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Hypermagnesuria.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ibuprofen and have Hypermagnesuria
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My periods are both heavy and incredibly painful. Additionally they cause me nausea which sometimes leads to me vomiting and lightheadedness which can sometimes result in me fainting although this is fairly easy to identify and stop in most cases. I’ve been prescribed two 500mg tablets of...
- I experience very painful and heavy periods. My doctor prescribed be tranexamic acid to take 1000mg 3 times a day for 4 days at the start of my period to thin the blood and to hopefully help with my other menstrual problems which are nausea which sometimes leads to physically vomiting and...
- Hi am Shannon the m you for allowing me to join
- Hi is it safe to take ibuprofen with beconase?
- Seeking advise on Ibuprofen. I have had tinnitus for all most two years. My doctor said to take it to relieve inflamation in my back. I have had severe back pain for two months and am in Physical Therapy for Arthritis of my L4 and L5. I want to help my back but afraid to agitate my tinitis.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hypermagnesuria
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen (235 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.