Ibuprofen and Impotence support group
A support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Impotence.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ibuprofen and have Impotence
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- My periods are both heavy and incredibly painful. Additionally they cause me nausea which sometimes leads to me vomiting and lightheadedness which can sometimes result in me fainting although this is fairly easy to identify and stop in most cases. I’ve been prescribed two 500mg tablets of...
- I experience very painful and heavy periods. My doctor prescribed be tranexamic acid to take 1000mg 3 times a day for 4 days at the start of my period to thin the blood and to hopefully help with my other menstrual problems which are nausea which sometimes leads to physically vomiting and...
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Impotence (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen (235 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.