Imitrex and Neuropathy - peripheral support group
A support group for people who take Imitrex and have Neuropathy - Peripheral.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Imitrex and have Neuropathy - Peripheral
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello :) hope everyone is feeling great today!
- My name is Tom and I am 62 years old. I have been taking Valsartan for about 18 months and starting experiencing numbness in my toes and a burning sensation in my arms and hands. Has anyone experienced this after this long of time?
- Hi my name is Marie, i am from South Africa. Diagnosed with PN 2 months ago..was struggling with Lyrica dose to find right strength with Cymbalta 30mg. After few weeks on it it started to help...keep the pain under control so that i can manage it..some days like today its just excruciating and...
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
- I had my first infusion about three months ago and I’m not seeing any improvement in fact perhaps worse just looking to help me decide if I should go for the next one or not new MRIs tomorrow then waiting to see if there has been any change
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral (605 members)
- Support group for people who take Imitrex (78 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.