Imitrex and Neuropathy - peripheral support group
A support group for people who take Imitrex and have Neuropathy - Peripheral.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Imitrex and have Neuropathy - Peripheral
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Anyone having severe hip and upper thigh pain
- looking for possible drug interactons
- Jim here, 65, I am experiencing Heart Pounding. Most of the time it is Severe when I bend down picking something up. Other times after some light physical activity. Have had a Full cardiac workup, everything good. I don't smoke, no high BP. Taking 100 mg Trazadone. Anyone experiencing this symptom?!
- Hi my name is Max I have suffered from peripheral neuropathy since 2006;
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral (595 members)
- Support group for people who take Imitrex (77 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.