Invokana and Erectile dysfunction support group
A support group for people who take Invokana and have Erectile Dysfunction.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Invokana and have Erectile Dysfunction
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
- Female, late 60's, type II diabetic for12 years. Started Invokana February 2018. Have been on Allopurinol for gout for 30 years with minor occasional flareups. Since starting Invokana, flareups of gout have increased until I am in constant pain in left big toe and extending into my foot and...
- My name is Rita and for the last three weeks I have been taking Invokana 300 once a day
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Invokana (185 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.