Iressa and Dehydration support group
A support group for people who take Iressa and have Dehydration.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Iressa and have Dehydration
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have stop taken linisopril a few month ago and without telling my primary doctor. My heart doctor gave me the lowest dose of metoloprol because my blood pressure was low, I am now scared. I discover that I get dehydrated, after being rushed to the emergency room a few times after passing out...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago heart surgery. 3 months ago broke my hip. I take it only to sleep But recently since my other problems experiencing Dehydration I take 2 to 3 tables a night. Just wondering if i was...
- I have been on Repatha for 12 weeks. Not feeling great but not sure if it is Repatha or my auto immune diseases. I seem to be fighting dehydration.
- I play tennis and it's become a real problem. If I take my med in the morning and get onto the court in the heat -- good chance I'll get dizzy and not be able to finish the game! Anyone try playing sports on this med?
- I have had 3 incidents of anaphylaxis within 1 year, , the worst case was 1-2 hours a violent stomach virus with vomiting and diarrhea.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dehydration (154 members)
- Support group for people who take Iressa (14 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.