Iressa and Dehydration support group
A support group for people who take Iressa and have Dehydration.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Iressa and have Dehydration
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been on Repatha for 12 weeks. Not feeling great but not sure if it is Repatha or my auto immune diseases. I seem to be fighting dehydration.
- I play tennis and it's become a real problem. If I take my med in the morning and get onto the court in the heat -- good chance I'll get dizzy and not be able to finish the game! Anyone try playing sports on this med?
- I'm experiencing hair loss after taking irressa for 3 mths now. I was took I have to take this pill for life bcos of my lung cancer stage 4. Will this hair loss continue further or gradually it will stop. How can I prevent it from further lost. I'm 63 yrs old
- Tingling and numness 70 yr old female 3 rd week taking itessa. Anything to worry?
- Hi, I am experiencing some hair loss because of the drug I take called irressa. Finding this alarming aswel as spots and boils and dry skin and the list goes on.
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyIressa and Dehydration
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.