Irinotecan hydrochloride and Low blood pressure support group
A support group for people who take Irinotecan Hydrochloride and have Low Blood Pressure.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Irinotecan Hydrochloride and have Low Blood Pressure
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello? I want to connect with others who have to live like me
- my son is on month 2 of taking Onfi. Since taking Onfi he has developed low blood pressure or at the least is about 30 points lower. For those that have experienced this same issue has it been a temporary side effect ?
- Jim. Just released from hospital. Admitted with symptoms of arrhythmia, dizziness, nausea and profuse sweating. Already take blood pressure lowering med and put on Ranexa 10 days ago.
- I was first diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2012. I started taking Irinotecan in February and my hair stated falling our in March. It was a shock to me -- I didn't expect it. I just took a 2-week European vacation so have missed a couple treatments, It appears my hair is regrowing but not...
- I've been on Flecainide for almost 1 year following an ablation for afib and aflutter. I'm wondering if others experience low blood pressure, low heart rate and stomach bloating since being on this drug.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Low Blood Pressure (238 members)
- Support group for people who take Irinotecan Hydrochloride (4 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.