Januvia and Neck stiffness support group
A support group for people who take Januvia and have Neck Stiffness.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Januvia and have Neck Stiffness
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I have been on spiriva for 3 years I have been getting very sever neck pain. It starts from my disk and goes up too my head. I ran out of spiriva and the pain is disappearing can this medicine be the cause of it ?
- Hi, I have only been taking Januvia for 3 weeks. I couldn't take metformin because of allergic reaction. I am concerned about side effects of Januvia but I haven't experienced any yet. I just wanted to join this group to see how you are doing on it and see what I need to look for. Thank you.
- Wow, I was wondering if I was alone on having this heavy neck pain and I see that I am not. I haven't read any other comments yet. I thought I was having the pain because I was getting weaker from sleeping too much. It's not just pain. It's like difficult to hold it up. I'm thinking upper body...
- my name is Jessica ive recently started on Januvia I have been on victoza in the past but restarted now they addedtresiba, does anyone take all 3 of these? any bad side effects
- Hi, my name is Ahmed, I am type 3 diabetic.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Neck Stiffness (254 members)
- Support group for people who take Januvia (145 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.