Lamictal and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Lamictal and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lamictal and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I just found out my son has Gilbert’s does this mean I do too? I have terrible hangovers and react badly with alcohol there are also a lot of other side effects that match me Thank you anyone that can help?
- Hi I am Amin from jk I have been on antidepressants daxid 100 and lamitor 200 od for almost 15 years n was doing mostly good but since past 3 months I have been noticing painful legs and mood swings mostly depression
- Hi everyone I've been taking lamictal for 2 years and it stabilized my moods. I love the drug. My potassium had a sudden drop to 1.6 and I almost died this weekend. They think I have hypokalemia. Not sure if it was the lamictal or not. I also developed dermatitis. Help!!! :-)
- Hello everyone... this is my first time reaching out in this way but I am having a really difficult time. I was taken off of Abilify which I took for 12 years and put on Lamictal instead. Also, I am still taking 200 mg of Zoloft. So, taking Lamictal has been great for weight issues but I am...
- I’m really just looking for support. I’m looking for what others are doing to control the mood swings and irritability.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Lamictal (479 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.