Lamictal and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Lamictal and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lamictal and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Linda, I have been taking lamictal for 8 yrs and methotrexate for 3 yrs. I have developed upper body jerking, mostly at night. One night was so bad I ended up in the emergency room. I had nonstop jerking plus horrible tremors in my right arm. I can't sleep well and in the last...
- I’ve been suffering for almost 4 years now. It started very slowly but in the last 6 months it has become debilitating. Within 2 hours of getting to work I’ve already had 3-4 huge sweating instances that all my make-up is gone. My hair has been soaked to the point that it looks like I’ve just...
- Just started both as alternative to narcotics..was initially to take Busbar as needed but when it seemed to make things worse, dr changed to 2/3 times a day. Insomnia has always been issue and feel nervous but this is hopefully temporary. Worried about starting lamictal because I have chronic...
- Hi I just found out my son has Gilbert’s does this mean I do too? I have terrible hangovers and react badly with alcohol there are also a lot of other side effects that match me Thank you anyone that can help?
- Hi I am Amin from jk I have been on antidepressants daxid 100 and lamitor 200 od for almost 15 years n was doing mostly good but since past 3 months I have been noticing painful legs and mood swings mostly depression
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Lamictal (497 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.