Lariam and Delusion support group
A support group for people who take Lariam and have Delusion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lariam and have Delusion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Son of friend is serving life sentence for homicide. Psychosis after one year of preventative lariam overseas use and subsequent treatment for malaria after returning to states.
- My partner is experiencing delusion, was diagnosed with MM in Nov., and has been experiencing delusion. Please help me to help him.
- I would love support because I get confused in delusions.
- I have been diagnosed with Diabetes four years ago. I have been taking Metformin for it. I have recently been diagnosed with Mood Adjustment disorder because I have been hearing voices. Could these two be connected?
- My Dad has been on symbicort for several years. Has started to have hallucinations and some delusions. He is 86, but seemed fine until a month ago. Checking on possible medicines that he is on that could be contributing factors
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Delusion (11 members)
- Support group for people who take Lariam (13 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.