Latuda and Vitamin d decreased support group
A support group for people who take Latuda and have Vitamin D Decreased.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Latuda and have Vitamin D Decreased
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Was wondering if Latuda could cause a false positive drug test and what for?
- Have been on Latuda 20mg for two weeks & have developed a rough cough with phlem. Curious as to how dangerous it can be, & if it will get better over time. I really don't want to quit it, because so far it's helping me. I just don't know how severe of a side effect the coughing can be.
- Hi! Just started Latuda five weeks ago. Paid scant attention to caution regarding Latuda causing increased heat sensitivity. Several of my other medications have similar warning and have caused no issues. Two days ago I arrived at a weeklong outdoor music festival. It was very hot. Despite...
- Just started Latuda a month ago
- Nothing much to say. I am trying to figure out cause of drowsiness
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Vitamin D Decreased (22 members)
- Support group for people who take Latuda (244 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.