Levaquin and Disease progression support group
A support group for people who take Levaquin and have Disease Progression.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Levaquin and have Disease Progression
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I took Levaquin 2 months ago for ear infection and upper respiratory infection and now suddenly have severe food allergies and cannot eat anything without coughing and wheezing. I am losing weight and had mild food allergies in the past but not like this. I had a severe reaction where my throat...
- Hi, i just took 1 levaquin the 5th. My left eye has felt presser behind it ever sence. It was prescribed it for UTI. But im not taking anymore of it. Right before that i was on doxycycline 100,2x aday kelflex and clindamycin 300 mg 2×....for 2 weeks...So I've been loaded...i norally take herbal...
- Could raise arm after one 750 mg (20 hours later, but improvement in bronchitis. Switched to zpac. Dr okayed now taking 500 mg levaquin, as I have surgery scheduled in 7 days, so I took one today and see her Tommorrow to see if lower dose tolerable. Has changing dosage helped anyone? Thanks! Laura
- Hi. Been on Lorezapam for 15 yrs for insomnia. Been At 3 mg for about 5 yrs. had a sinus infection 6 wks ago and was given Levaquin. Started feeling horrible, dizzy weak sick blurry aniexty muscle spa Sams in feet tingly in face, head , hands. Getting a little better but not good. ...
- Took Levaquin for pneumonia and now a month later, wheezing as I exhale and throat crackling like pop rocks when I open my mouth.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Disease Progression (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Levaquin (175 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.