Lipitor and Headaches support group
A support group for people who take Lipitor and have Headaches.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lipitor and have Headaches
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with severe pain. Is there a different drug without side effects that one can use?
- I have constant headaches. I am taking amongst other drugs CoVals Forte 320mg/25mg and Amlodipino. I have been diagnosed with Rhuematoid Arthritis. I would greatly appreciate any comments and help.
- I am been on Amlodipine Besylate about 3 weeks and have severe headaches at lease 3 or 4 days a week. Will this subside as I on it longer? It works great at keeping my BP normal but the headaches, I don't know. I am female age 61.
- I'm 64 female and have been on antidepressants low thyroid high cholesterol and sleep medicine for years. I would like to get off the some of these medications but that seems to be questionable. Is there anyone else that take any meds for any of these conditions are do you have any side effects thank you
- I’m at a loss as what to do. I have terrible gripy pains. A bad headache. I have ignored the diverticulitis, and I think I’m now paying the price, I’m a bit worried. Jeany
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyLipitor and Headaches
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.