Lipitor and Headaches support group
A support group for people who take Lipitor and have Headaches.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lipitor and have Headaches
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi. Thanks for allowing me to join. I started taking metoprolol the end of January and have had a miserable headache every day since then. It starts between 10am-12am and progressively gets worse. I have a history of headaches and have a shunt that drains excess fluid from my brain but this...
- I am Carole, 47 years old. I am new to the group and new to taking this medication. I am experiencing extreme itching on my palms of my hands, soles of my feets and various places on my body. Is this common or could this be something else? Thanks, Carole
- I take my aspirin and atorvastin 20 at bedtime. Immediate heartburn. Have churning stomach. I take probiotics so I blame it on my meds
- Hello. My name is Will. I was given Baclofen and clonidine back in 2012 without any pre tests or anything and after being told to double up on my dose I woke up the next day with what felt like the effects of a stroke. For two and a half years it felt like there was a medicine ball trying to get...
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with severe pain. Is there a different drug without side effects that one can use?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Headaches (424 members)
- Support group for people who take Lipitor (524 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.