Lisinopril and Anaemia support group
A support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Anaemia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lisinopril and have Anaemia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I’ve been taking this medication for over 10 years now and reaching age 60 now I have this nagging pain in the back of my head that moves down to my back and right leg.
- I recently had an acute attack of diverticulitis. I'm a 52 year old female who has been on lisinopril for approximately 20 years. In my research since this has occurred, I read somewhere that there may be a link between lisinopril and diverticulitis.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
- Hello, my name is Lisa and I was diagnosed with oral lichen planus and I'm thinking maybe it's because of the medication that I'm taking for high blood pressure which is Lisinopril I've been on lisinopril for many many years does anybody else in this group have the same situation that I have?
- Hello. My name is Barbara.I have been on Lithium since 1983. I later got high BP, they put me on Lisinopril. All my Docs came from the same hospital. So my medicine list was always available. I had been seeing these people all these years. It was no secret I was on Lithium. I am furious that...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Anaemia (43 members)
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril (843 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.