Lisinopril and Blood calcium decreased support group
A support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Blood Calcium Decreased.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lisinopril and have Blood Calcium Decreased
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I just found this group and I am hoping that you can give me some insight with these two meds. I've been on Zoloft for about 5 years now. I started off taking 25 mg and am no taking 100 mg daily. I was taking hydrochlorothiazide for high blood pressure. About 2 months ago, my doctor switched...
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- looking for possible drug interactons
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Blood Calcium Decreased
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril (832 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.