Lisinopril and Blood calcium decreased support group
A support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Blood Calcium Decreased.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lisinopril and have Blood Calcium Decreased
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have stop taken linisopril a few month ago and without telling my primary doctor. My heart doctor gave me the lowest dose of metoloprol because my blood pressure was low, I am now scared. I discover that I get dehydrated, after being rushed to the emergency room a few times after passing out...
- I’ve been taking Lisinoprilmforvover 12 years. I’m 74 and have excruciating lower back pain. I can hardly stand for more than 10 mins due to the pain. I will keep the group posted. Seeing back specialist tomorrow and my PCP next week.
- I was only on it for 3 weeks, and still have memory loss after being off it for three weeks. I told my Dr. about my many allergic reactions to many medications, but she didn't think I would have problems with this medication. Walked into my kitchen after being on it for a short time, and...
- Skin flushing has increased in frequency and duration (sometimes lasting 9+ hours) since adding Norvasc, post-stroke.
- Hi. My name is Connie, I had pneumonia and strep throat in April and I am still coughing and I have thick mucus in my throat most of the time. Been on meds for asthma, for acid reflux, nothing is working....help, I am sooo tired of coughing.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Blood Calcium Decreased
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril (868 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.