Lithium carbonate and Stomach discomfort support group
A support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and have Stomach Discomfort.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lithium Carbonate and have Stomach Discomfort
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need to take her to the ER. Horrible cramps.
- I 'm new under wellbutrin and lithium
- Hola. Newly prescribed 300 mg lithium bicarbonate twice a day... Help!
- Hi, I just recently got diagnosed Bipolar. And I've been working with my psychiatrist to find the right level of Lithium. I don't want to go on Antipsychotics. I've noticed that the further I go up on Lithium I feel more lethargic and a huge lack of motivation. Has anyone else noticed this?
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Stomach discomfort
- Support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
Related eHealthMe studyLithium carbonate and Stomach discomfort
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.