Lorazepam and Breathing difficulty support group
A support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Breathing Difficulty.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lorazepam and have Breathing Difficulty
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- Since starting on Tikosyn a week ago in the hospital, after returning home I have had 3-4 episodes of extreme shortness of breath. I have a pulse oximeter and while having an episode last night my o2 sat was 90%. Interested to hear if others have experienced this.
- I am diagnosed with schizophrenia and am supposed to take my medication Saphris, although I have been struggling to breath for a while maybe from panic attacks I don’t know... I was on paliperidone or in Invega but got taken off that due to side effects oh well, it was doing me good. Now I am...
- Began taking Aleve for knee pain. After a few days I began experiencing shortness of breath when walking. Would have to stop to rest. Felt some dizziness. If I stop taking Aleve, how long before breathing returns to normal? I am a 68 yr old female
- P.S. Inspiredorb here. I'm also on Plaquenil for an autoimmune condition.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (753 members)
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam (196 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.