Lorazepam and Breathing difficulty support group
A support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Breathing Difficulty.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lorazepam and have Breathing Difficulty
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I started wellbutrin last Thursday (Aug 23) and after 4 days is when I started to feel like I couldn't catch a deep breath. I stopped taking it. It has been 2 days now and I still have the problem. Hoping someone can tell me how long this will last and if allergy meds like zyrtec will help?
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Hello. Is the shortness of breath reversible. Thanksi
- I have been taking celexa for about 7 years now and recently started taking Wellbutrin. At first I was totally fine and then my dose increased. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’ve been experiencing shortness of breath for 4 days now. At first I thought it was just anxiety but now I’m wondering...
- I have been put on tykosan 7 months ago, also have mild anemia, have some dizziness, slight fever sometimes, and slight shortness of breath always...wondering if it is from the tykosan....had open heart surgery 1 year ago...anyone else have symptoms from taking this drug ?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (762 members)
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam (199 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.