Lotemax and Crying support group
A support group for people who take Lotemax and have Crying.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Lotemax and have Crying
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I take Tramadol for pain from osteoarthritis. I find myself on crying jags. Yes, I have reasons to cry, but I can't seem to stop crying the way I used to.
- I have had daily crying for over one year and have not yet been diagnosed for essential tremor or parkinsons disease. During the past year I have had to go through several changes--health issues and family issues and 2 losses.I dont have much of a support system--I need to work on making friends...
- I have been on paxil 10mg for three weeks and have started having bouts of crying and feeling hopeless. I am going off this med.
- Just got off prozac after ten days and started cymbalta-30mg today. Been crying and shaking a lot. Is this common??
- I have no lashes from pulling. Trying to grow lashes back. Pulling stopped and doctor gave me lomax
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Crying (51 members)
- Support group for people who take Lotemax (11 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.