Magnesium citrate and Ear barotrauma support group
A support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate and have Ear Barotrauma.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Magnesium Citrate and have Ear Barotrauma
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi my name is Georgette and I suffer from GERD and constipation. I Need you guy help on getting these two under control. I dont want to have to eat oatmeal for the rest of my life but I Will to keep from coughing all day due to my horrible stomach acids. Please Help me figure this out
- Im experiencing ear pain from taking macrobid for a uti when 37 weeks pregnant. What can i do to help w this?
- Hi I am Lee. I am 33. 5 weeks ago I got a intense pressure in my ear. My ear felt full and life something inside my head was sucking everything inward. Recently my ear has started intermittently pulsating inside and when I lay on the affected ear I get a sound like when you put a shell to...
- I was wondering if it is safe to take Magnesium Citrate along with Eliquis or should it be Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D? Brigid
- I would like to introduce magnisium . But wish to be safe .
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Ear Barotrauma (59 members)
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate (43 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.