Magnesium citrate and Respiration slowed or stopped support group
A support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate and have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Magnesium Citrate and have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi my name is Georgette and I suffer from GERD and constipation. I Need you guy help on getting these two under control. I dont want to have to eat oatmeal for the rest of my life but I Will to keep from coughing all day due to my horrible stomach acids. Please Help me figure this out
- I was wondering if it is safe to take Magnesium Citrate along with Eliquis or should it be Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D? Brigid
- I would like to introduce magnisium . But wish to be safe .
- My daughter is taking Keppra since Jan 2018, had first seizure then and just had second in may. Increased dose to 2000 mg, but I don’t like the changes in her angry attitude . She also has trouble sleeping and only goes to the bathroom every 2-3 days, also get headaches. I take mag myself for...
- Im 70 yrs old and trying to get some relief from neuropathy. Metformin by itself gives me headaches. I got relief with b12. Trying magnesium to help.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped (10 members)
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate (44 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.