Maxalt-mlt and Cystic acne support group
A support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt and have Cystic Acne.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Maxalt-Mlt and have Cystic Acne
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I am on vivelle dot and have been experiencing cystic acne since I started this almost 2 years ago. Now I have an eczema type of rash on inner arms. After many dermatologists visits and lots of failed acne medications I am thinking it is definitely caused from the vivelle dot that i take as...
- I have multiple chronic disorders, mostly due to family and environmental factors. My hepatitis B is due to my mother via placenta. I was not immune against hep B when. I was born in 1980. My hep B viral load was about 10,000 DNA copies as in 2018/6. My asthma should be due to poor air...
- I have a mixed anxiety depression since diagnosis in 2011. I am now on 60mg duloxetine and 15mg mirtazapine. I have ankylosing spondylitis since 2002. I developed worse acnes for two weeks tine after my dr increased my duloxetine to 60 mg from 30mg. I applied Japan ointment to kill acnes but...
- I have psoriatic arthritis and have tried Methotrexate, Razuvo, Otezla, and now Enbrel. Enbrel is the only thing that has helped with my swollen joints. However, I am experiencing acne on my face. I’m 50 and have had great skin until now. I’ve only been on this for 4 weeks. Very frustrating...
- Hi,I’ve been taking Xanax for GAD,which has worked wonders for my mental health! But the side affect seems to be severe acne and this is from a 39 year old man who up until now had perfect skin.Its so frustrating as I really could not go back to my GAD self,full of excessive worry + self...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cystic Acne (300 members)
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt (8 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.