Methimazole and Arthralgia support group
A support group for people who take Methimazole and have Arthralgia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Methimazole and have Arthralgia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello, I am taking Aciphex and have joint pain.
- dose Saw palmetto react with methimazole?
- Hello, Since starting vancomycin is seems my joint pain is increasing rapidly and getting worse as time goes by. Vanco seems to be the only med to keep my c-diff at bay, But this joint and shoulder pain is becoming excruciating. What should I do?
- I have been exploring ways to reduce inflammation. One of the top recommended substances is fish oil, however, after a few days on fish oil with half of the recommended dosage, my joints begin to ache, especially ,my big toes. I've tried going on and off numerous times to eliminate any other...
- Good day, my cardiologist prescribed me a treatment based on Multaq because persistent AF episodes. In the meantime, due to unbalances in blood test, he sent me to see the endocrinologist who diagnosed me with Greaves' disease and prescribed me a treatment based on Methimazole. It's now three...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Arthralgia (744 members)
- Support group for people who take Methimazole (87 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.