Methimazole and Arthralgia support group
A support group for people who take Methimazole and have Arthralgia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Methimazole and have Arthralgia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been exploring ways to reduce inflammation. One of the top recommended substances is fish oil, however, after a few days on fish oil with half of the recommended dosage, my joints begin to ache, especially ,my big toes. I've tried going on and off numerous times to eliminate any other...
- Good day, my cardiologist prescribed me a treatment based on Multaq because persistent AF episodes. In the meantime, due to unbalances in blood test, he sent me to see the endocrinologist who diagnosed me with Greaves' disease and prescribed me a treatment based on Methimazole. It's now three...
- I have been on Xarelto for over 2 months straight and also take Orencia injections due to my R.A and for the past 3 weeks, I have been having pain in my legs only. When I stand up from sitting, it feels like I have so much weight on my legs and my feet hurt. I have to stand for a bit before I...
- I noticed when I take Nexium a few days my arthritis pain in my knee and hip worsen.
- I have been receiving herceptin for almost a year now. I have severe joint pain. I've tried discussing this with my oncologist and she told me to see a general practitioner, suggesting that it's arthritis and not related to the herceptin. One year ago, before my breast cancer diagnosis, I was...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Arthralgia (733 members)
- Support group for people who take Methimazole (84 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.